This week, I mainly concentrated on integrating everything with web @
The following are the ones which are integrated:
1. File upload option with different formats (wav/wma/mp3) is provided.
2. All test cases are evaluated while recording and it allows only those recordings which are near to the perfect case.
3. The calculate score button provides the feedback page @ http://talknicer.net/~ronanki/test/scores_page.html (still some of the columns in UI are under construction)
4. Phrase entry as per user's choice and then score calculation page @ http://talknicer.net/~ronanki/test/random.html is also under construction.
5. As of now, statistics for random phrase entry as per user's choice are derived from TIMIT database which covers 630 speakers with 10 recordings from each one.
1. Feature extraction (Power-Normalized Cepstral Coefficients and phonological features)
2. CART models (for efficient score calculation in random phrase method based on contextual information)
Regarding under construction pages, the back-end codes were developed and uploaded at sourceforge. Only, the web pages need to be build dynamically. Will be done in parallel with the current next tasks.